Program name: The International Program ; Support the Capabilities of Ensan Aid affiliates in Egypt and West African countries
Number of participating countries: / Egypt + 14 countries in West Africa
Program duration: 2020- 22026 first stage
Language of events: Arabic – French and English
The program aims and seeks to build the capabilities of work crews in Egypt and West African countries by providing training packages, workshops, conferences and forums in an unconventional way and keeping pace with global developments and events. To reflect the atypical interventions recognized in the exercises that have been going on for more than 20 years, the same traditional interventions that do not take into account the changes and complexities on the global scene, and which closely monitors the aspects of the needs of the organizations, associations and ministries concerned
ENSAN AID started this international program with a package of trainings and conferences, including:
Frist : Disasters &Relief Workshop
to strengthening local capabilities to reduce the Coronavirus.
CHS International Standards – In Relief Work – Multiple Risk Weakness
The CRA Pillars, This workshop is to strengthen and empower communities affected by the Corona virus
training: COVID-19 Training for Health Workers: Preparedness and Response
ENSAN AID Foundation,
Humanitarian Response Committee;
will hold training:COVID-19 Training for Health Workers: Preparedness and Response
This training is designed for health workers and leadership on the frontlines of the crisis to increase their capacity to respond rapidly and efficiently to the threat of COVID-19, while also protecting their own health.
Free courses include:
Infection Prevention and Control
Screening and Triage
Diagnosis and Management
Stabilization and Resuscitation
Medical Surge Operations Planning
Risk Communication and Public Health Messaging
Disaster and Relief and the SHC international criteria.
Second: Arab African Forum for Entrepreneurship
Objectives of the Arab African Forum (AAFEI)
The objective of the forum: Youth are more capable in the field of entrepreneurship and implement their economic projects with high quality and efficiency through access to knowledge and international expertise in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Forum venue: Luxor City- Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel – Egypt
Forum date: 8-9/2021
- The main themes of the forum
- The appropriate ecosystem for entrepreneurship, access mechanisms for financing, technological connectivity, incubation systems and accelerators.
- The digital environment and its importance for the development of entrepreneurship and its role in responding to challenges.
- Government partnerships and the private sector are a modern model that achieves the success of entrepreneurship, innovation and economic empowermen
- Social entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Managing innovation and entrepreneurship programs and economic development programs at the local and international levels (between opportunities and challenges) and ways to promote entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurship concepts, frameworks and ways to promote entrepreneurship.
- Challenges and difficulties facing entrepreneurship in Egypt and the Arab world.
- ) Entrepreneurship towards a better impact of societal change.
- ) Development and Innovation – Monitoring the experience of the ENSAN Aid Foundation for Egypt, West Africa and other international organizations.
- Finding a basic and technical infrastructure of business incubators and accelerators to launch economic facilities and align the entrepreneurship strategy with the global agenda for sustainable development.
- Youth in Egypt and the Arab world, development opportunities, requirements and opportunities for economic empowerment.
- The role of business incubators and accelerators in supporting the digital transformation of emerging companies.
- Entrepreneurship Technology and Social Entrepreneurship – Arab Youth, Digital Investment Windows and Digital Entrepreneurship.
- Develop a set of solutions to ensure the support and financing of promising entrepreneurial projects.
- Partnerships to develop, direct, raise funds and finance for the management and implementation of entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship programs that solve the most pressing problems.
- The role of government agencies (ministries and concerned authorities), the private sector and banks in accelerating the adoption of youth and society’s adoption of entrepreneurship and economic empowerment, especially for the poorest and most needy groups.
- Economic Empowerment, Employment of Databases, Behavior Modification Theories and Value Chains.
Third : International Humanitarian Standards (IHS) Workshop
1) Briefly describe the background, purpose and structure of the Core Humanitarian Standard.
2) Humanitarian work based on principles.
3) Strengthening the capabilities of international associations, organizations and relevant ministries to build programs and digital systems to combat terrorism and money laundering (About WCS and other global digital systems and the field experience of the workshop trainer around the world).
4) IFPM: Management of development projects based on the impact methodology. (We work through an international guide on that methodology, providing training and technical support to many international organizations, associations and ministries, this methodology has received many international recommendations).
5) Strengthening the capacity of international associations, organizations and stakeholders in humanitarian diplomatic negotiations based on humanitarian work standards to empower communities, especially those most affected by conflicts, wars, relief operations and disasters.
Secondly: ENSAN AID Foundation is a model
Explanation of the international codes developed and applied by ENSAN Aid in Egypt and African countries for more professional work.
- PMS Code: (International Program Management Standard – Quality Control and Accountability, using Humanitarian Standards).
- RDM code (principles of humanitarian relief – relief and disasters from preparedness to recovery – structuring of minimum standards … principles of protection).
- EP Code :institutional management based on the rules of international humanitarian conduct for a principled humanitarian action
- TOI Code: Transparency and Open Information Promotion Policy.
Wokshop language: Arabic with French translation.
Trainer: Dr.Mahmoud Al-Samman, Commissioner for Refugees – a training expert and an expert on planning and international cooperation.
Training manuals are available in 3 languages: Arabic, English and French.
Participants: ENSAN AID affiliates West African countries and Egypt
Targeted training: for ENSAN AID affiliates West African countries and Egypt.