SHARIK “Is an Arabic word it meaning participate with us”
The program was implemented in 2014-2015 in 3 countries; Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt.
The program is designed to enable youth to participate in the community and entrepreneurship, economic projects and community initiatives through the SHARIK for better life training manual, which was prepared by Dr. Mahmoud El Saman “International Training Expert”. Beginning in 2009 the SHARIK for better life program received several recommendations from National and international organizations recognizing the importance of this program to promote community participation of youths in the Arab World. The Recommendations Including; Recommendation of Secretary-General of the League of Arab States for humanitarian relief – Ball State University, USA etc. )
through three main themes;
Phase One: The first youth meeting
Phase one depends on building the capacity of youth through the training on life skills.
Phase One: The first youth meeting
Phase one depends on building the capacity of youth through the training on life skills: communication, volunteering and development, planning and formulation of initiatives, teamwork and entrepreneurship. The Training based on the SHARIK for better Life manual .SHARIK training manual has been designed to attract young people and refine their skills and encourage them to participate and through the training Youth will be divided into teams (Each team consists of 5-7 (. Each team then chooses a specific community initiative.
Phase two: The second youth meeting
The second meeting will be held after 3 days following the end of the first phase, to ensure the initiatives chosen are realistic and sustainable.
At the end of Phase Two each team will have developed a plan for a community initiative using the “social entrepreneurship” and other skills developed during Phase One. Our coaches with be on hand to assist the teams with their planning.
Each team will make a presentation of their plans (community initiative). These initiatives will be evaluated through the ENSAN Aid team and after approval of the initiatives ENSAN Aid will provide small grants for each initiative .
Phase Three: Third youth Meeting) Youth Graduation Ceremony)
Each team works to provide a summary and presentation at the youth graduation ceremony of the results the intitiave, they implemented in the community and how it contributed to finding solutions to some of the societal problems and found ideas for entrepreneurship.
With the presence of the media, non-governmental organizations, government and companies.
Phase Four: Hold an annual youth international Forum (AYIF) aims to:
Exchange of experiences between young people in several countries through
display a summary of the initiatives that have been implemented in every community by youths.
The objectives of AYIF are: Increase the ability of young people in the management of dialogue and acceptance of others and the exchange of knowledge, culture and experiences in entrepreneurship and community initiatives.
At the beginning of 2009, the SHARIK for better life program received several recommendations from National and international organizations of the importance of this program to promote community participation of youths in the Arab World.
- Recommendation of the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States for humanitarian relief.
She Stated: (The program “SHARIK”) is consistent with the objectives of the League of Arab States at the Arab level, regional and objectives of UNESCO and the international gentile.
The program co-expresses the noble message of peace and harmony to pervade all countries of the Arab world and international support and to the possibilities and abilities of young people, and enable them to implement community-based initiatives to achieve their highest goals, which is the integration of all young people and people with disabilities within their community and stimulates the spirit of belonging to them.
- The recommendation of the American cultural supplement “Stephen Kachop” the US embassy The SHARIK program is very important and the desire of the embassy through the Cultural Mission to participate in its implementation with partners is strong.
- Ball State University, USA – Professor Kenneth Holland “The program is a co-operative program, which seeks to empower young men and women in 7 countries. We welcome collaboration with partners to implement the program.”
- Rand Saqr – Lebanon; (Program manager of ALIRSHAD NGO Lebanon) The SHARIK program is one of the most beautiful programs and I am happy to supervise this program, I wish the program continuity and stability, It has great potential to be an Arab program working on the development of young people.
- Hanaya AlNahas form Jordan (the Chirman of Jordan Women Association (; A Program aimed to developing youth capacities. The SHARIK program is a powerful program on the ground.
The most important universities implemented the program: AUL University Lebanon – University of Philadelphia in Jordan.
Our goal: To spread the program in as many countries as possible to become one of the most important programs for young men and women around the world.
- 1600 young men and women were trained.
- Implementation of 39 community and economic initiatives (14 ongoing initiatives)
- Participation of the disabled and their integration into the program (physical and visual disabilities).
- Participation of an average of 60% of girls.
- Implementation of the program in 3 countries (Lebanon – Jordan – Egypt).