Arab African Forum for Entrepreneurship & Innovation (AAFEI) one of the most important programs and events launched by ENSAN AID the Egypt office to hold the forum on an annual basis in each of the countries in order to empower young people in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation
Objectives of the Arab African Forum (AAFEI)
The objective of the forum: Youth are more capable in the field of entrepreneurship and implement their economic projects with high quality and efficiency through access to knowledge and international expertise in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Forum venue: Luxor City- Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel – Egypt
Forum date: 8-9/2021
- The main themes of the forum
- The appropriate ecosystem for entrepreneurship, access mechanisms for financing, technological connectivity, incubation systems and accelerators.
- The digital environment and its importance for the development of entrepreneurship and its role in responding to challenges.
- Government partnerships and the private sector are a modern model that achieves the success of entrepreneurship, innovation and economic empowerment
- Social entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Managing innovation and entrepreneurship programs and economic development programs at the local and international levels (between opportunities and challenges) and ways to promote entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurship concepts, frameworks and ways to promote entrepreneurship.
- Challenges and difficulties facing entrepreneurship in Egypt and the Arab world.
- ) Entrepreneurship towards a better impact of societal change.
- ) Development and Innovation – Monitoring the experience of the ENSAN Aid Foundation for Egypt, West Africa and other international organizations.
- Finding a basic and technical infrastructure of business incubators and accelerators to launch economic facilities and align the entrepreneurship strategy with the global agenda for sustainable development.
- Youth in Egypt and the Arab world, development opportunities, requirements and opportunities for economic empowerment.
- The role of business incubators and accelerators in supporting the digital transformation of emerging companies.
- Entrepreneurship Technology and Social Entrepreneurship – Arab Youth, Digital Investment Windows and Digital Entrepreneurship.
- Develop a set of solutions to ensure the support and financing of promising entrepreneurial projects.
- Partnerships to develop, direct, raise funds and finance for the management and implementation of entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship programs that solve the most pressing problems.
- The role of government agencies (ministries and concerned authorities), the private sector and banks in accelerating the adoption of youth and society’s adoption of entrepreneurship and economic empowerment, especially for the poorest and most needy groups.
- Economic Empowerment, Employment of Databases, Behavior Modification Theories and Value Chains.
[wonderplugin_video iframe=”https://youtu.be/DC4vHo3dZ8A” lightbox=0 lightboxsize=1 lightboxwidth=960 lightboxheight=540 autoopen=0 autoopendelay=0 autoclose=0 lightboxtitle=”” lightboxgroup=”” lightboxshownavigation=0 showimage=”” lightboxoptions=”” videowidth=600 videoheight=400 keepaspectratio=1 autoplay=0 loop=0 videocss=”position:relative;display:block;background-color:#000;overflow:hidden;max-width:100%;margin:0 auto;” playbutton=”http://www.ensanaid.org/wp-content/plugins/wonderplugin-video-embed/engine/playvideo-64-64-0.png”]